Arcadia Scholarships

All students on our programs are eligible to apply for an Arcadia scholarship. Students need to fill out the FAFSA form and indicate Hamilton or Brandeis as your school. Complete the top portion and have your college’s financial aid office complete the rest.

Download Arcadia’s scholarship form.

Sallie Mae Smart Option Loan

The Sallie Mae Smart Option loan is available for the fall semester upon lender approval.

When applying, list Arcadia University as your school and contact us once the loan has been approved in order for Arcadia to certify the loan.

Study Abroad Payment Information


To view a statement, make a payment or enroll in a payment plan, you must be authorized by your student to view their financial account. They can authorize you as a user by logging into Portal, selecting “View My Financials” and sending you an invitation through “Authorized Users.”

If you have a Login ID and password, you can access student accounts by logging into CASHNet.

Study Abroad Payment Deposit

A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required to secure your place in your program. Upon acceptance into your program, log into Arcadia Passport, click “Pay My Deposit” on the right column to pay this deposit, or mail a check with your Intent to Enroll form. Some schools prefer to pay this deposit on behalf of their students. The “Fee Information” tab on Arcadia Passport will inform you if you should pay your deposit directly to The College of Global Studies.

Payment Information

To make a payment online using your credit card or bank account information, log into Arcadia Passport and click “View My Finances” on the right column. Here you can make payments towards your balance, view statements, arrange a payment plan (if available) and authorize other users (ie. your parents) to access your financial account.

Additional Expenses

In addition to your program fee, you may incur additional expenses while studying abroad, such as spending on meals and transportation. Please review our list of estimated additional expenses, and contact your program manager with questions.


If you have questions, please contact The College’s Student Financial Services team.