You will take five courses for 12-18 credits for the semester, or six credits for summer.
- Make sure your credits transfer back for credit with your home school and that you are registered for a full academic load according to your home school policies – this is your responsibility.
- Please be flexible about courses – we can’t guarantee placement in specific courses.
- Please review your course choices with your academic or study abroad advisor, and submit the online course form to The College of Global Studies at Arcadia University.
- Final course enrollment will be determined by the Fundacion after your Spanish proficiency placement exam during orientation. If you are uncertain of your level, your program manager can recommend a language assessment option upon request.
- Students who wish to take the semester or summer internship course will need to fill out this supplemental internship application:
- Students will need to reference this description of potential internship placements in order to complete the application successfully:
Choosing Your Courses
You will formally register for courses upon arrival to the Fundación Ortega-Marañón - Toledo.
- Secure approval for at least 6-8 courses per semester
- List alternate courses in order of interest.
- First choices may not be available due to schedule conflicts.
Official course registration will take place upon arrival. The online course form you submit to Arcadia prior to acceptance is not set in stone. If your enrollment is conditional upon entry into a specific course or courses, it is very important that you indicate these requirements at the bottom of the online course form on your Arcadia Passport.
Grades will be reported exactly as they appear on the Fundacion transcript.