London Internship Program Courses
You will enroll in 16 credits total: 1 required Internship Cornerstone Course and 3 electives. You can review these electives here, or you may choose some from one of our British partner universities.
- Please review your courses with your academic or study abroad advisor to ensure they will transfer back to your home school and that you are following your home school’s policies.
- Please be flexible – we can’t guarantee specific courses. If your participation in the program depends on a particular course, be sure to make a note on your online preferences form.
- Online course registration will take place several weeks before your program begins. You will select your courses based on the timetable provided at that time. Your Program Manager will advise you as needed about the different processes for registering in partner university courses.
- You must follow the London Internship Program dates unless otherwise noted because this is your primary program.
- Please note the following for some of our Internship Placements.
- Finance & Banking Placements: The minimum GPA requirement is 3.7.
- Parliamentary Placements: They are highly competitive and limited each term. Students will be expected to provide a letter of reference.
Choosing Your Courses
When completing your Academic Preferences Form:
- Review all course information for the program carefully.
- Register for a total of 16 credits.
Internship Cornerstone Course
|LONS INPR 310
||Work in Thought and Action
- Three additional 4-credit courses: Arcadia-taught and/or select partner university offerings.
- View all Arcadia Electives here.
- Secure approval from your homeschool for at least 8 courses.
- List desired courses at our partner universities in order of preference.
Partner University Courses
- You may also choose to pursue courses at one of our partner institutions.
- Tuition fees and required GPA will vary.
- Due to visa restrictions, students must enroll in half of their courses at the Arcadia London Center.
Grade Scale for Arcadia Centers - AACRAO EDGE
The following information is vetted and provided by the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO) on the Electronic Database for Global Education (EDGE).
|97 - 100%
|93 - 96%
|90 - 92%
|87 - 89%
|83 - 86%
|80 - 82%
|77 - 79%
|73 - 76%
|70 - 72%
|67 - 69%
|65 - 66%
|0 - 64%
Intellectual property copyright AACRAO EDGE.