Unique co-curricular opportunities include:
- Extensive orientation program (both prior to departure and in-country) designed to prepare students for their university experience and to provide them with the confidence to successfully navigate London.
- Subsidized excursions and activities in and around London. A weekend in the Scottish countryside, an adventure weekend in Wales, a night at Royal Albert Hall to watch the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra perform, or Victorian Christmas Festival are some examples of possible excursions.
- Also offered will be visits to museums, dance performances, sporting events, movie nights, and residential life activities.
- Tea with Brandeis alumni living in London and farewell dinner of celebration and reflections.
Arcadia Co-Curricular Learning Certificate Program
All students may participate in the Arcadia University Co-Curricular Learning Certificate Program. Upon successful completion of an Arcadia University College of Global Studies program, students are eligible to receive:
- an Arcadia University Official Transcript
- a Co-Curricular Learning Certificate
Just as the Arcadia University Official Transcript documents the academic achievement of the student, the Co-Curricular Learning Certificate is a record of the student’s non-academic co-curricular and extra-curricular learning experiences.