Brandeis Mid Year Fall in London
Students who have been accepted by Brandeis University are eligible for the midyear program through The College of Global Studies at Arcadia University.
- How do I start the application if I don’t have a username and password?
- When you click “Apply now” above, you will need to “register” your account first.
- What is my “Home School” or “Current Institution”?
- What is my “Student Level” or “Current Class”?
- What is my “Current Major”?
- You can put your intended major or “undeclared.”
- What Program do I choose?
- Brandeis Mid Year Fall in London
- What is my GPA?
- Your current high school GPA
- What is my graduation date?
- Your expected college graduation date
- Please do not select an Alternate Program choice – this does not pertain to you.
The College of Global Studies offers an online Portal called the Arcadia Passport, where students can monitor their application form and participation form progress. Students will have access to the Passport and all of the forms within after submitting the online application.
After you have submitted the online application, you can submit the following supplemental application materials:
Students can upload this requirement as a Word Document into the Arcadia Passport after they have submitted an online application. Please address the following questions:
- Studying abroad is not only about learning about yourself and your new surroundings, but also about contributing to your host community. This semester, you will be engaging with your local community in London. How do you envision yourself providing a positive contribution during your time abroad?
- How will you cope with different customs, beliefs, and opinions and having your views about the world challenged? How do you think your semester abroad might change your opinions? How might you deal with being out of your comfort zone?
- What personal interests do you have at home and how might you expand on these during your semester abroad? Please research what opportunities are available and provide 2 or 3 specific examples of what you might pursue during your time in London.
High School Transcript
- Please mail your High School Transcript to:
The College of Global Studies
450 S. Easton Road
Glenside, PA 19038.
Once you have applied, please review travel information for information regarding your visa and passport.