You will enroll in two courses for a total of six credits over six and half weeks.
- As part of your 3-credit internship course, you will work full time 3 days per week at your internship placement.
- You will also take a 3-credit class on contemporary Australian culture and society one day per week.
- You will research and write a 3,000-3,500-word academic project based on your work experience.
- Upon completion, you must submit a resource folder or a portfolio of your work and present your findings to your workplace supervisor or faculty sponsor.
- More information about your academic project will be available during the orientation.
- Placements may not be confirmed until an on-site interview with the potential employer.
- Make sure your courses transfer back for credit with your home school and that you are registered for a full academic load according to your home school policies – this is your responsibility.
- Please review your course choices with your academic or study abroad advisor, and submit the online course registration form to The College of Global Studies at Arcadia University.
Choosing Your Courses
|SYDI INPR 310S
||Work in Thought and Action
|SYDI SOSM 313S
||Parallel Realities: Sydney Summer Internship
The following information is vetted and provided by the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO) on the Electronic Database for Global Education (EDGE).
||Suggested U.S. Equivalent
|97 - 100%
|93 - 96%
|90 - 92%
|87 - 89%
|83 - 86%
|80 - 82%
|77 - 79%
|73 - 76%
|70 - 72%
|67 - 69%
|65 - 66%
|0 - 64%
Intellectual property copyright AACRAO EDGE.