Here to help, guide, support and inspire
Jump To The Program List
The Arcadia Dublin Center is the hub for Arcadia student support throughout the island of Ireland. We are located in the heart of Dublin in a cultural quarter known as Temple Bar, which is bustling with activity in the arts, education and music scenes and just a short walk from Trinity College, St Stephen’s Green, museums and a multitude of shops, restaurants and entertainment venues.
Our Dublin Center staff will assist you with orientation, the coordination with Irish universities and center-based academics, managing your accommodation and supporting your health and safety in Ireland. The Dublin Center also hosts guest lecturers, cultural workshops and research seminars on topical issues affecting Ireland and the world.
Arcadia has a longstanding history in Ireland, with our first students studying abroad in Ireland in the late-70s. This experience and all Center activities are at your disposal, wherever you are studying on this captivating island.
- Enthusiastic staff and faculty – From academic support in a foreign university system, local health and safety expertise, roommate advice, tin whistle lessons and recommendations on where to have fun (the craic) - we're here to help and inspire.
- On-site facilities – Classrooms, a lounge to meet and mingle, computers, printers, free WIFI, fax and a library.
- Homestays – Our staff organize a weekend homestay for every student after orientation to give you a jump start at integrating with Irish people, their witty sense of humor and their communities.
- Learning beyond the classroom – Activities facilitated by our staff are linked to coursework — volunteering, service learning, cultural engagement, excursions and more.
- Keeping in touch – We are available 24/7 and like to keep in-touch with our students on social media through our blog and online channels such Facebook groups, Instagram and Twitter accounts.