You have the opportunity to choose from an array of curated courses designed to maximize the online learning environment. In addition to engaging and thoughtful coursework, you have the option to participate in an internship with an organization based in one of our European centers. There are select opportunities for online program options with our overseas partner institutions that are cross-listed below.
- Please review your courses with your academic or study abroad advisor to ensure they will transfer back to your home school and that you are following your home school’s policies.
- Please be flexible – we can’t guarantee specific courses. If your participation in the program depends on a particular course, be sure to make a note on your online preferences form.
- When completing your Academic Preferences Form, please review all course information for the program carefully.
Semester Course Options
- You can customize your enrollment by selecting one to four classes. The classes are taught in specific teaching blocks and you can select options from either block.
- View all semester options here.
- Be sure to list your courses in order of preference.
Summer Course Options
Partner Institution Options
- University of Technology Sydney (Australia): In Spring 2021, UTS is offering their new Beyond Borders program. You can select courses from specialized tracks or find an option that interests you from their Build Your Own Stream option. Apply through the Global Center by December 11!
- Griffith University (Australia): Griffith offers several courses focusing on what makes Australia special: their people, culture, and place in the world. We recommend the following courses through our Global Center for Spring 2021:
- Scottish Universities International Summer School (Scotland): For Summer 2021, you may elect to participate in the program's various course offerings remotely. Review their engaging literature, creative writing, and theater options to explore Scotland through the written page or the stage.
MINIMUM GPA – 2.8
Students may combine an internship with online courses in both the summer and semester options. Placements are first come, first served, therefore we may fill all of the available placements prior to the final date for consideration. The internship placement has three different pathways, and includes an Internship Tutorial and a Digital resume workshop. More information is available on our Virtual Global Internships program page, as well as the Virtual Global Internship Placement Guide.
Grade Scale for Arcadia Centers - AACRAO EDGE
The following information is vetted and provided by the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO) on the Electronic Database for Global Education (EDGE).
|97 - 100%
|93 - 96%
|90 - 92%
|87 - 89%
|83 - 86%
|80 - 82%
|77 - 79%
|73 - 76%
|70 - 72%
|67 - 69%
|65 - 66%
|0 - 64%
Intellectual property copyright AACRAO EDGE.