The staff at the Arcadia Athens Center will help you with your application for a residence permit after you’ve arrived in Greece.
The Arcadia Center in Athens will help you with:
- Making a photocopy of photo and visa page of your passport.
- Required chest X-ray at a state hospital after arrival in Athens (student cost: 7 – 10 euro).
- Submitting the application for the residence permit, which the Arcadia Center will complete for you.
You must provide:
- Four recent color passport photos. You should have already submitted these to Arcadia University. They would have been forwarded on to the Arcadia Center in Athens.
- €150 – this is the Residence Permit fee.
Once your student visa, supporting documents and fees are submitted to the authorities in Athens, you will receive a letter stating that you are legal to reside in Greece (and, therefore, the European Union and the Schengen area) for the duration of your program.