A local team to help you settle into life in Greece
Jump To The Program List
The Arcadia Athens Center is the hub for Arcadia student support in Greece. Our faculty and staff live, work and study in Athens and have extensive experience working with study abroad students. Each one has knowledge of the similarities and differences between North American and Greek cultures and will understand your needs and concerns.
You'll enjoy the Athens Center's central location, in Pl. Varnava, which is within walking distance of Syntagma (Constitution) Square, a bustling commercial area and the governmental core of Athens. Moreover, when you need to undertake research, you'll appreciate the Center's close proximity to the National Library, the American School of Classical Studies, and the British School of Archaeology.
- On-site facilities – Rooftop terrace with barbeque, student kitchen, ground floor Diotima Hall with piano, guitar and classrooms, library, offices, student lounges, computer lab, printers, free wifi, secret garden and Vassilis the cat.
- Learning beyond the classroom – Activities facilitated by our staff are linked to coursework — volunteering, service learning, cultural engagement, excursions and more.
- Student Services Council – Many events and excursions are determined by the SSC (Student Services Council) at the Athens Center, which is comprised of program students - your chance to have a real voice in your experiential learning.
- Experienced staff and faculty – From academic support and instruction from expert faculty and health & safety expertise, to roommate advice or recommendations on the best street food – we’re here to help.
- Keeping in touch – We are contactable 24/7 and like to keep in-touch with our students on social media through our blog and online channels such Facebook groups, Instagram and Twitter accounts.