A full course load per semester is typically five courses for 15 American credits.
- Please review your courses with your academic or study abroad advisor to ensure they will transfer back to your home school and that you are following your home school’s policies.
- Please be flexible – we can’t guarantee specific courses. If your participation in the program depends on a particular course, be sure to make a note on your online course form.
You will take at least one non-studio art course (also known as Liberal Arts class); examples include Irish Studies, Art History or Creative Writing.
Choosing Your Courses
BCA course offerings available online:
- Click on the links for the studio-based subjects (drawing, painting, photography or sculpture), Adjunct Studio courses, and Liberal Arts courses.
- Most courses at the BCA are assigned a weight of 3 credits. Some advanced studio courses have a value of 6 credits.
- You must enroll in at least one non-studio-art course.
- In addition to your proposed list of 8 courses, choose a series of alternate courses.
Official course registration will take place upon arrival at BCA. You will have a two-week drop/add period. If you make any changes it is your responsibility to inform your home institution.
The following information is vetted and provided by the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO) on the Electronic Database for Global Education (EDGE).
|70 – 100%
||First Class Honours
|60 – 69%
||Second Class Honours Upper
|50 – 59%
||Second Class Honours Lower
|45 – 49%
||Third Class Honours
|40 – 44%
|0 – 39%
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY COPYRIGHT AACRAO EDGE.