As a participant on an Arcadia program, you are guaranteed accommodation. Our priority is to provide a safe, clean, cost-effective and convenient place for you to live, while offering you every opportunity to explore the local culture and community. Most student residences in Ireland feature self-catered, apartment-style living with single, twin or triple bedrooms and shared kitchens, living and bathroom facilities.
- Your program fee does not include meals or meal plans but you’ll be within easy reach of food stores and amenities. Please check out our budget estimates for additional expenses.
- Where possible we will place you with Irish students. If you want to submit a roommate request we will need it from both you and your friend in writing. While we will do our best to accommodate your request, we cannot guarantee specific assignments.
- Internet access will vary according to your specific program accommodation.
- Bed linens may be provided – universities in Northern Ireland will supply a linen pack upon arrival.
- You’ll have your accommodation throughout your semester, including breaks.
- Since accommodation considerations can vary, we have to reserve our right to change accommodation options at any time.
We encourage you to take advantage of the accommodation provided by Arcadia or by your Irish institution. If you wish to decline these options and make your own arrangements, you must submit a written request. Your Program Manager can talk you through your options.
If you have any special needs regarding your accommodation – dietary, medical, physical – please let us know when applying. Any information received will be treated as confidential and only shared with individuals involved in your housing placement.
Accommodation Deadlines By Semester:
- Fall: June 30
- Spring: Nov 20
- Summer: March 31
- Specific program accommodation details are outlined on each program page.
- Arcadia University Housing Policy is detailed in our Student Handbook.