As a student on this program you’ll stay in St. Mary’s University housing, De Marillac Hall. You’ll live in a single bedroom with en-suite bathrooms, with a shared kitchen and common area.
- Each room includes a single bed, radiator, bedside table, desk, shelving, pinboard, wardrobe and en-suite bathroom.
- Duvets and pillows are included; however, you will need to buy your own bed linen, which we recommend you do upon arrival in the UK.
- Free internet access.
- Laundry facilities are available on-campus.
- Shared kitchen areas include a microwave, ironing board, sink, table, chairs, cupboard space, food lockers, kettle, and toaster.
- De Marillac is a catered residence hall, which means that you’ll be enrolled in a meal plan that includes 14 meals per week, taken in the University Refectory; a supplemental fee will be charged.
St. Mary’s University housing is popular, so complete your housing form as soon as possible. If you are not assigned to university housing, you will be assigned to a homestay in the local area.