As a student on this program, you are guaranteed university housing. Your SOAS housing option is Dinwiddy House, located adjacent to the Vernon Square campus on Pentonville Road, near King’s Cross Station. You’ll live in a single, en-suite bedroom in self-catered apartments, or flats, that accommodate 5-7 people with a shared kitchen and dining area.
- Kitchens are equipped with cooktops, ovens, microwaves, refrigerators and freezers.
- En-suite bedrooms include a toilet, shower, and sink.
- Telephone and internet access are available; you may need to pay an activation fee to SOAS.
- There is a games room and common room on-site.
- Laundry facilities are available in the residence hall.
- Linens, crockery, cooking utensils, and tableware are not provided. We recommend purchasing these items upon arrival in the UK.
- It’s just a 20-minute walk to Bloomsbury and the main Russell Square campus.
If Dinwiddy House is unavailable, you will be assigned to Arcadia housing.