You will be enrolled in a four week summer program that is taught at the University of Havana.
- Make sure your courses transfer back for credit with your home school and that you are registered for a full academic load according to your home school policies – this is your responsibility.
- Please be flexible about courses – we can’t guarantee placement in specific courses.
- Please review your course choices with your academic or study abroad advisor, and submit the online course form to The College of Global Studies at Arcadia University.
The program is worth six credits and you take two courses:
- Cuban-U.S. Relations: Past and Present (taught in English): The course will be a living laboratory of a country in transition. Topics covered include: What has led to the embargo and strained relations between the U.S. and Cuba? What is the past history and the future for these two countries?
- Spanish language: This 3-credit course will be available in beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels. Please contact your Program Manager for descriptions of course content by level.
|UHAV POCU 350S
||Cuban-U.S. Relations: Past and Present
Grade Scale for Cuba - AACRAO EDGE
The following information is vetted and provided by the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO) on the Electronic Database for Global Education (EDGE).
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY COPYRIGHT AACRAO EDGE.