University of Havana Summer Program Courses
You will be enrolled in a four week summer program that is taught in the University of Havana. The core course is taught in English.
- Make sure your credits transfer back for credit with your home school – this is your responsibility.
- Please be flexible about courses – we can’t guarantee placement in specific courses.
- Please review your course choices with your academic or study abroad advisor, and submit the online course registration form to The College of Global Studies at Arcadia University.
The program is worth six credits and you take two courses:
- Cuban-U.S. Relations: Past and Present (taught in English): The course will be a living laboratory of a country in transition. Topics covered include: What has led to the embargo and strained relations between the U.S. and Cuba? What is the past history and the future for these two countries?
- Spanish language: This course will be available in beginner, intermediate and advanced levels.
|UHAV POCU 350S
||Cuban-U.S. Relations: Past and Present