Your British Base in the Heart of London
Jump To The Program List
The Arcadia London Center is the hub for Arcadia student support in England and Wales. We are located in the heart of the renowned literary area of Bloomsbury, London’s university quarter, which is bustling with activity in the arts, education and medicine and is a short walk from Covent Garden, the West End theatre district and a multitude of shops, restaurants and entertainment venues.
Arcadia has a strong and innovative history in London, with over 30,000 alumni since 1948. This experience and all Center activities are at your disposal, wherever you are studying in England and Wales.
- Infectious enthusiasm from staff and faculty – From academic support from expert faculty and health & safety expertise, to roommate advice or quirky recommendations on the best fish & chips – we’re here to help.
- On-site facilities – Classrooms, air conditioned rooms, a student garden and lounge to meet and mingle, meeting rooms, computer lab, printers, free WIFI, TV, fax, student life office and a writing center.
- Academic Studio – Whether you want to hone your writing skills or you need targeted help with a writing assignment, our faculty are on-hand to offer advice, guidance and inspiration.
- Learning beyond the classroom – Activities facilitated by our staff are linked to coursework — volunteering, service learning, cultural engagement, excursions and more.
- Keeping in touch – We are contactable 24/7 and like to keep in-touch with our students on social media through our blog and online channels such Facebook groups, Instagram and Twitter accounts.