The College of Global Studies at Arcadia University works closely with partners to create custom first year, summer, semester, short-term and academic-year faculty-led study abroad programs designed to meet your institution's unique needs.
Arcadia has customized programming capacity for your faculty and students in Greece, Italy, Spain, South Africa, England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.
Each of our Centers has unique strengths and curricula that relate both to the cultural context and to particular disciplinary areas. The College of Global Studies can design and implement a programmatic model that follows your institutional criteria in the form of a faculty taught course or enrollment into existing courses. Partner institution course enrollment is available along with Center curriculum. Orientation, excursion, accommodation, and co-curricular experiences can be tailored for institutional objectives.
- First Year Programming in London (Semester)
- Leadership in South Africa (Maymester)
- Nutrition in Sicily (Summer)
- Sydney Internship (Summer, quarter program)
- Business in Barcelona (Summer)
The Arcadia Difference:
- Academic Quality – International reputation for academic leadership in study abroad for over 65 years.
- Health and Safety – Health insurance and liability coverage, 24 hour emergency phone, safety and security protocols and procedures.
- One to One Attention and Support – Dedicated and knowledgeable staff to assist faculty and students pre- departure and while in-country.
Services The College can provide Include:
- Development of curriculum and program in conjunction with home school requirements
- Visits to home campus to provide or support, home campus marketing, pre-departure orientation
- Development of program specific web portals and program promotion materials
- Guidance through application process, housing, pre-departure preparation
- Full-time professional in-country team
- Program specific in-country orientation
- Airport transfers
- Classroom space
- Co-curricular and academic activities including day or weekend cultural excursions, group meals, faculty lead tours and guest lectures
- Service learning and volunteering opportunities
- Opportunity for students to earn a Co-Curricular Learning Certificate
- End of program assessment services
- Health insurance and liability coverage
- Transcript services