Summer session Co-curricular Activities
We are looking forward to meeting our Summer session students! We are sure they will find countless chances to experience Barcelona and to live many special moments in this city.
We have the feeling that some of those special moments will take place during our Co-Curricular Activities! There's an exciting schedule with lots of activities that will bring our students closer to Catalan and Spanish culture during their summer abroad. Here's what our students will have the chance to do this summer in Barcelona:
- Learn and practice some yoga skills by the beach: Beach Yoga.
- Learn how to cook traditional Catalan and Spanish dishes: Cooking Workshop.
- Visit the remains of an anti-aircraft site and get the most awesome views of Barcelona: Bunkers Excursion.
- Attend a concert in a unique venue: Palau de la Música concert.
- Discover the traditional "Ou Com Balla" and some of the beautiful Gothic Fountains decorated in the Gothic Quarter: Dancing Egg Tradition.
- Visit a famous winery and learn about the process of making cava (Catalan champagne): Cava Day Trip.
- Learn how to dance at the typically cheerful Catalan Rumba sounds: Rumba Workshop.
- Visit the Tibidabo Hill and see Barcelona from its peak: Tibidabo Excursion.
- Discover one of the most famous and beautiful coastal towns of Catalonia: Sitges Day Trip.
- Explore one of the most charming and historical areas of Barcelona: Born Neighborhood Tour.
- Learn how locals relax and switch off from stress by hiking in a well-known mountain range: Collserola Hike.
- Tour the Barceloneta Neighborhood and find out more about Spanish Gastronomy: Barceloneta & Tapas Night.
- Attend a concert in a beautiful 14th century basilica: Santa Maria del Pi concert.
Summer 1 & 2
- Gràcia Neighborhood Tour: we'll explore the streets, squares, restaurants, shops and cafés of one of the liveliest neighborhoods in Barcelona.
- Parc del Laberint: we'll have some fun getting lost in the labyrinth of the oldest garden in Barcelona.
- Farewell Fiesta.
In addition to these activities, summer will bring many social and cultural events. We'll keep you posted!